Most developed economies are hurtling towards a cashless way of life. While it has its merits when we consider the convenience it affords us, however, we must ask ourselves if we are willing to pay a somewhat steep price for the perk?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Without a doubt, Zander Identity Theft is one of the cheapest online ID protection services currently available. Considering the security features it provides at its price point, Zander is perfect for anyone who’s on a budget or has just started to explore online ID safety.
- Covers all major categories of identity theft
- $1 Million insurgence
- Provides personal identity information monitoring
- Social Security fraud protection
- Alerts about the change of address
- 24-7 customer service
Get It Now and Enjoy OFF!
It’s no secret that online scams and identity theft are quite common these days. Even large businesses will hefty IT budgets are not immune to such acts of brazen digital robbery. The problem is compounded even further when you consider that most people refuse to take their digital safety seriously.
However, all is not lost. If you promise yourself to act proactively, you can easily turn the digital odds in your favor. All you need to do is subscribe to an ID theft protection service. Because if you don’t you could end up becoming a financial horror story! The few dollars you spend protecting yourself will go a long way in keeping you safe
Today, we will try and understand various risks of ID theft and why you must invest in it. We will also share with you an in-depth review of an ID protection service called Zander Identity Theft.
Why Do You Need Identity Theft Protection?
What Is Identity Theft?
Any attempt to steal your personal information and to defraud you financially through digital means is categorized as ID theft such as phishing schemes and insurance or loan fraud etc.
Why It Makes Sense To Sign Up For An Identity Protection Service?
Quite a few of us are guilty of being careless about our online safety and don’t feel the need to be proactive about it, not realizing the grave danger out laziness puts us in and our families.
It is paramount that you put in the effort to educate yourself on the risks of ID theft. Here are some compelling reasons why you should immediately sign up with an ID protection service:
The dangers of compromised digital security:
- If you don’t want your hard-earned savings wiped out, then we recommend getting yourself an ID service membership.
- Your personal information and sensitive documents will be sold off to the highest bidder on the dark web. Apart from being a huge stress factor, it could destroy your reputation.
- It is very common for ID theft victims to have their court records tampered with. Not to mention you are also exposed to insurance and loan fraud.
Reasons for investing in ID theft protection:
- Monitoring: An ID theft protection service will constantly monitor countless data points along with your social media profiles to make sure your online safety stays intact.
- Timely alerts: Every second counts if a data breach takes place. A quick alert will greatly help you in mitigating the damage.
- Safety from financial loss and recovery: The modern ID theft protection is much stronger than the years gone by, however, there are rare instances where people suffer financial loss. If you become an ID theft victim, your service provider will provide generous reimbursement to make you whole again along with administrative help to recover your accounts.
Zander Identity Theft Review
Let’s take a closer look at what Zander brings to the table in terms of digital security and how it stacks up to the competition.
What is Zander?
Zander has been in business as an insurance provider since the 1920s. The fact that they have lasted for that long means they have earned the trust of the masses. And considering they’ve been handling public information for quite a while, progression into ID security services seems like a natural transition.
Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Zander Identity Theft has made a name for itself as a value provider in the ID security niche with a starting plan of under $7 a month. Secondly, it has been endorsed by a very well-known personal finance expert, Dave Ramsey, giving its credibility a significant boost.
Cost & Plans
Zander has kept its plan offerings quite uncomplicated while maintaining its core USP, which is to provide decent online safety at an affordable price. While some of its competitors provide many variants of their plans, Zander provides only 1 individual plan along with a family plan.
You can get started for only $6.75 a month. The deal gets even sweeter when you factor in the bulk payment discount. If you pay upfront for the year, it will cost you only $75 instead of $81.
However, a lower price does not mean that your security will be compromised in any way. You will have access to all of their main features including protection from the most common identity thefts, online screening of sensitive information and stolen wallet coverage.
You will also be liable for ID theft, insurance coverage of up to $1 million, plus personal expense reimbursement at $7500 a week for up to 4 weeks. Account restoration services are provided at no extra charge.
It would not be an exaggeration to say that at this price point, Zander’s family plan will give its competitors a run for their money. You only have to pay $12.90 a month or $145 a year with a 6% discount.
You will have access to all the features of the individual plan. Moreover, you can add 2 adults and anunlimited number of children up to age 25.
Get It Now and Enjoy OFF!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to cancel Zander Identity Theft?
Their cancellation process is quite simple. You can either call their customer support or email to start the cancellation process. However, you must note that you will not be refunded if you are a monthly subs ricer. But refunds are made to annual subscribers on a prorated basis.
2. How to switch to a family plan?
If you want to switch from an individual to family plan, you can do so by calling in their customer support.
3. Does Dave Ramsey own Zander Insurance?
No, he does not.
4. Is it legit or a scam?
Zander has operated in the insurance business for almost 100 years before stepping into the ID protection niche so you can be sure of their credibility and pedigree.
Final Score: 8/10
Even though Zander does not currently offer credit monitoring, however, you can’t complain much when you consider their price point. And when you factor in the security features they provide and such a comprehensive family, Zander Identity Theft is hands down the value king in the ID protection niche.
Get It Now and Enjoy OFF!
Last Updated on