Home Security Heroes independently tests and reviews every product. We may earn a commission when you buy through our links. Read more here.
Nearly 50% of Americans are affected by identity theft every year, but that doesn’t mean you need to be a victim. A good identity theft protection service can be your defense against criminals, but it’s hard to know which one to get. I spent the last 6 months rigorously testing every service on the market and found that Aura is the best choice for most people.
I found that Aura outperformed every other identity theft protection service.
Aura is the clear winner when it comes to:
Not to mention, if you get our exclusive OFF offer today, you will lock your price for life.
Best ID Theft Protection Service Reviewed
- Excellent Threat Monitoring & Alerts
- Up to $5M Theft Insurance ($1M per adult)
- Extremely Knowledgeable Threat Resolution Experts Available 24/7/365
- Automatic removal from data broker lists
- Antivirus, VPN, Password Manager & Parental Controls Included
- Same Excellent Threat Monitoring as Aura
- $1M Theft Insurance standard
- Responsive & Knowledgeable Resolution Experts based in the US
- Great Identity Theft Protection without the extras
- Good Threat Monitoring and Alerts
- Dedicated Threat Resolution Experts
- Prompt and Helpful US Based Customer Care
- Excellent Credit Monitoring Service
- 24/7 US Based Customer Service
- $1M Theft Insurance (total)
- Excellent Antivirus Protection
- Mediocre threat monitoring and resolution
- $1M Theft Insurance only on the highest plans, $25K–$100K otherwise
- Renewal Price is much Higher
Top ID Theft Protection Service Feature Comparison
With that said, let’s see how the different identity protection services ranked overall.
Best Identity Theft Protection
Monitoring & Alerts
Theft Insurance Per Adult
Only Ultimate Plus offers $1M coverage
Renewal Price Increased After 1st Year?
Last Updated on